Our top-ranked program features state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. You will collaborate with world-renowned scientists to learn advanced research techniques that improve our global food supply.
Specialize in one or more of the following areas:
- Genetics, Genomics, and Bioinformatics
- Immunophysiology and Behavior
- Meat Science and Muscle Biology
- Production and Environmental Management
- Reproductive Biology
Graduates from the M.S. in Animal Sciences program are equipped for positions in foundational and applied animal sciences in the following areas of employment:
- Animal Behavior
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Welfare
- Biomedical Research
- Feed and Animal Nutrition
- Food Animal Production and Management
- Pet Products and Services
- Veterinary Medicine
Choose a Faculty Advisor
We require the highest standards of teaching excellence in our faculty members. Use this feature to help you find potential faculty advisors associated with your area of interest. Select an animal, discipline, or both to get started.
Animal Sciences Faculty
Ready to get started?
Check out your next steps!